Monday, September 9, 2013

Extending My Hand To You

Hello, those of you reading. I'm The Man Without A Plan, and I review films. I'm currently working on a goal to review movies for a living and so while I find myself in a strange transitional period from old adolescent to young adult, I decided, "Eh, why not?" and started this blog in order to offer my opinions on old movies, new movies, and the art of film in general. I find sort of a strange obsessing fascination with art as a whole, so I may comment on whatever music, literature, or artistic piece I discover. However, my main point is to hopefully express the joy I feel when walking into the cineplex on a Friday night. I think it's pure magic; the movies entertain, teach, shock, and change us, as art should. So if you'd like, grab on to my hand and let's walk together.

No comments:

Post a Comment